When we talk about our basic needs, we count food, cloth and shelter which in turn are the real road to happiness. Astrological remedies play a major role in our lives, as we get influenced by the effects of planets. None of us can always have a good time; we experience both hardships and blessings in our lives. The hardships and the impact of bad times make us move towards the astrologers and astrology. Astrologers are the scientists who work on the positions of the planets according to the horoscopes to provide solutions on how to deal with the hardships of life. To have a happy life and be successful, a lot of hard work and determination is needed along with luck being on the favorable side. Howbeit, fate has already been decided and our destiny has been written, still one should leave no stone unturned to live a life that is worth remembering.
Faith is the key for removal of all the problems in life. If you keep faith and practice the astrological remedies as prescribed on the basis of your horoscope, it is possible to turn the negatives into the positives. Divinity is where astrology begins with, and the faith and strong belief on astrology can surely change a person’s life and make him prosper and gain happiness. There are many ways with the help of which we can reduce our tensions and get to live a peaceful life. At times, the configuration of planets like Saturn, Rahu & Ketu in the horoscope causes hindrance in our lives. If wrongly placed, they lead to cacophony and imbalances in the personal relationships and other areas of life. There are many remedies as prescribed in the Vedas which can help us in harmonizing & balancing our life. Some of these remedies are mentioned below:
- Offer garlands of yellow flowers to Goddess Lakshmi and deity Narayan on every Thursday brings luck, prosperity and happiness in life.
- Feed a black dog with a sweet bread daily. It can ward off quarrels and fights from a house.
- It is advised to drink and eat in silver utensils in order to please planet Moon, which influences a person’s prosperity and decrease the evil effects of planet Rahu.
- Offer oil on Peepal tree on Saturday and lit oil diya. Avoid wearing black on Saturdays. It will ease the effect of Saturn. If others do not appreciate your good deeds and you face issues even after doing good to others, the above mentioned remedy should be applied.
- Happiness can also be ensured by offering clove daily to Goddess Mahalakshmi Temple. One can also have her blessings by adorning the cash box of the house or shop with Gomti Chakra, Eleven Kaudis and Seven Sulaimani Haqiq.
- In order to maintain a peaceful environment at home, eleven Siddha Gomti Chakra is drawn in the pooja room of a house.
- To ward off the evil from home, one should take eight Siddha Gomti Chakras on Wednesday. Then take two first, rotate in the house for 21 times and then throw them in the south direction. Then repeat the same for west, north and east directions.
- By doing charity and donating to the poor and for the welfare of the society, the planet Jupiter is energized, thereby giving happiness to the person performing such tasks.
- If someone is facing issues related to money flow, he/she should take a cow dung cake and add seven types of cereals to it. Now the person should make a Shivling out of the cake, and every member of the family should offer a drop of Gangajal to the Shivling. One can see the effects and changes earlier than expected.
The remedies do not end here; we still have many more listed in Vedic Indian horoscope. It seems the planets and people dealing with them in ancient times had a solution for almost all types of problems, and someone or the other has to go through these events again and again. One cannot deny the fact that Vedic astrology does provide solutions that are simple and can be used in maintaining a healthy, stress free and happy life.